cleaning breather pipes

My Pug's breather pipes often get blocked due to lots of town driving. Cleaning one of the pipes is easy, but the other is difficult because there is a right angled bend that I can't get around. I've tried using a piece of wire but the end just hits the right angle instead of curving itself around the bend. One end of the hose is in an awkward position, so I don't want to dismantle this part of the breather.

Any suggestions for cleaning around the bend.

Thanks

Reply to
species8350

The best way to get a bit of wire round a bend like this is to bend the very end of the wire in the required direction so that it acts as a guide and helps the rest of it round. You could also put a gentle bend in the rest of it.

Rob Graham

Reply to
Rob graham