Colleges

Do local colleges (im in Sheff) still want old cars for the kids to learn on? my 79 Celica would be a good car to work on, no fangled electroncs etc etc.

It needs a bit of bodywork, engine work etc but its v good condition and not a peice of scrap.

Reply to
Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales

Why not ask the college closest to you, or look at their web site? "Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales" wrote in message news:cY5le.32160$ snipped-for-privacy@fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk...

Reply to
R. Murphy

Cos my local college got taken over, and not sure what name its under now, and its years since i last knew they did.

Reply to
Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales

HTH

Reply to
Malc

yes thats the one, it used to be Granville college as it was on that road but i knew it changed. I went there some years ago and got into a fight with the sec guard cos he said i didnt look disabled enough to park in the space, even with blue badge.