dealer woes...

Had my car 6 months and wash it weekly, just waxed it last week, anyway after having to take the car to the stealership for some warranty work, Last night while it was raining I noticed the water wasn't beading like usual, and suspected the car had been washed, today when returning to my car I noticed all the paint on the inner hub of the wheel has is now flaked off, I suspect the dealer has used traffic film remover on the wheels, I have informed VW UK and awaiting a call tomorrow as I suspect the laquer is now off the wheels, anyone any idea how I stand regarding this? Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Avanti