Diesel Injector Cleaner, which one ?

I have some 'Wynns' at the moment which I'm going to run through my

1.8 Escort engine. But for future reference which make is the best and what how long between doing it ?

Thanks

Reply to
BORG

They're all much of a muchness, but only any use at atleast twice the suggested concentration.

FWIW on a non common railer, I use 1liter per 60liters Dexron fluid- its about as powerful cleaner as you'll get, and burns with very little residue / ash.

Tim.

Reply to
Tim..

I've never noticed a difference between brands - but I've basically run the tank low, dumped the entire contents into the last few litres, ran it for a little bit then filled the tank. Every half service on my cars and in the fleet and over time their emission figures got lower and lower.

Reply to
DervMan

thanks

Reply to
BORG

diesel service's we use Forte diesel system cleaner, fill the new fuel filter up with it and run it straight through the system, works a treat on trying to get the vehicles through the diesel emission test.

Reply to
reg