Electrc Operated Mirror

Dear All I have a Rover 2000 CDI and the electric adjustment on the nearside mirror only works in three directions In, Out, and Down - Nothing happens when I select Up .... What is the likely cause and would it be expensive to cure Thank you

Reply to
Blondie

On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 21:05:04 +0100, "Blondie"

Reply to
asahartz

I'll try that tomorrow ... but the same switch is used to control both mirrors and it works on the offside mirror

Reply to
Blondie