Electric aerial problem

Hi,

I have a 95 1.6 Vauxhall Astra with an intermittent electric aerial problem.

Also when the aerial is playing up I have no courtesy light but when the aerial is okay the courtesy light operates normally, as this happens every time the problems must be a linked somewhere.

This is driving me mad, has anyone seen a similar problem, or can give me some pointers as to where to start looking.

Thanks,

Reply to
Apollo

Are these two items on the same fuse? If so, check it. If it's not the fuse then you need to trace the wires back because you appear to have a break or bad connector somewhere.

Rob Graham

Reply to
Robin Graham