Espace dci 2001 Timing Belt

Hi,

What would be the avg cost, timing etc for the job ?

Nick

Reply to
Nick (Scots)

Alas these are abit of a nightmare, not because of timing them up (there is no need to time the HP injection pump) but beacause of the severely limited access- so it takes longer.

I believe book time is 5hours+.

With Renault- i'd guess around 400UKP.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..

The DCI,mine, seemsto be more difficult than the tdi.

Local Renault said fixed price and 3 and 1/2 hrs @ 365pounds inc vat.

HiQ are going to get back to me as they don't have the tool.

Cheers. I think I will wait till Chamonix, next tuesday, in France. Then drive down the valley to Sallanches. It has a large Renault garage. Labour is cheaper over there, significantly.

Nick

Reply to
Nick (Scots)

Would it matter being a few hundred miles over the 45k amount for the change ?

Nick

Reply to
Nick (Scots)