Expunging mice from car air con system?

Well, I went to change the pollen filter on my daughter's car and found it all chewed up and full of mouse droppings. Her parking space is near some bins and judging by the dropping all over the ground near it the area is very popular with mice.

No idea if there are any in the car at the moment but wondering what the quickest/best way to deal with them is.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Probably needs a new cat...

Reply to
Geo

cover the ways in with fine wire mesh, they will also chew away at rubber and plastics. they particularly like ht wires!, not that her car will have those.

Reply to
MrCheerful

I inadvertently left a small 900W 2t generator running in my 206 van, strangely my little resident rodent decided to leave.

AJH

Reply to
AJH