fait

Can any one tell me were i can get a good web site for faits parts ( new or used )thanks iffy.

Reply to
iffy41

Would that be a fait accompli?

Sorry I just couldn't resist.

Reply to
Malc

Y'now, Id say STFW but by posting this

I get to say it's a fait accompli.....:-)

Reply to
Chris Street

In article , Malc writes

Fiat accompli: you bought it and immediately wished you hadn't.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

STFW? Shoot Turkeys For Wednesdays? Small Tortoises Find Weewee?

Reply to
Malc

And I get to say it's a fait worse than death.....:-))

Steve

Reply to
shazzbat

Bazaar...

(A fête worse than death)

Reply to
Allan Bennett

Malc ( snipped-for-privacy@ubht.swest.nhs.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Adrian

I just recieved an order from them today. Most of their parts are Fiat/OEM parts. I got some OEM air filters, OEM oil filters, OEM wheel trims, and some brake fluid (not OEM, probably because Fiat don't make it). Most parts have a nice discount on them too. I think the best deals for my car were for light bulbs (upto 82% off IIRC) and spark plugs (50% off).

Reply to
petermcmillan_uk

The message from petermcmillan snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com contains these words:

Do they do blue filters? To take the pink out.

Reply to
Guy King

That should be:

Another Dave

Reply to
Another Dave

I think the hunting bans just done that.

Reply to
Malc

That's unfair..

Reply to
Malc

Oooooh and I though mine was bad. Someone should make you drive a Fiat 126 for that but that would just prolong the pun.....

as that is a Fiat worse than death.....

Reply to
Chris Street

The message from "Malc" contains these words:

Market as read.

Reply to
Guy King

The message from Chris Street contains these words:

I took my driving test in one of them!

Reply to
Guy King

Where did you take it to?

Reply to
Malc

Finding the best sites by searching the web isn't easy!

Eg. search for 'Fiat', 'Alfa', and 'parts', and shop4parts doesn't come up within the first two (I don't have time to search all of them) results pages on google. All shop4parts do is sell fiat and alfa parts, so really we would like it near the top of the results. However google ranks things by the number of sites that link to the sites.

Reply to
petermcmillan_uk

The message from "Malc" contains these words:

A hill it wouldn't do a hill start on with two beefy people in it.

Reply to
Guy King

I don't seem to have problems.

shop4 is the best in your opinion.....