Fiat Punto clutch cable

I have just acquired a 1997 Fiat Punto 75 SX. In my view, the clutch pedal is very heavy. Is this normal for this car or is it likely to be down to a worn/unlubricated clutch cable?

Thanks .... Ron

Reply to
ron

I used to have a few Puntos in 96/97 . My 'N' reg 55s model suffered a failed hydraulic clutch slave cyclinder when it was only about 18months old ( outside of manufactuers waranty in those days )

Maybe the 75 engine/box had a different config, but the 1.1 ltr 55 didn't had a clutch cable.....

Reply to
ToxOgrady