Focus '04 petrol 1.8 intermittent ignition light

Hi,

As above says it all really. It seems to when going round a bend and on a bumpy road. So it could be a dodgy connector perhaps? anyone else had something like this happen to them?

Thanks for any opinions.

Ian

Reply to
ian.illy

The control wires are very very thin on the focus and are exposed for about

4 inches before they connect to the alternator- I would try a waggle test on them and see if you can reproduce it when stationary.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim (remove obvious)

Hi, Thanks, I will have a go when it is light.

Tim (remove obvious) wrote:

Reply to
ian.illy

Go on, do it in the dark. It's amusing to try.

For something perhaps slightly less damaging, try cleaning your car and waxing it in the dark. Genius!

Reply to
David R

Reply to
ian.illy