Ford Escort Mk6 Tail wiring colours

Someone fitted a towbar to the vehicle and made a mess of the connections. I have manged to restore all of the lights, except the left indicator. I have tried redoing the connection but still the indicator light fails to operate. Can someone help by telling the ford colour-coding of the internal wiring so that I can chase these connections further.

Reply to
jim.ross13

Probably green/red, according to Lucas.

Steve

Reply to
shazzbat

Violet with yellow tracer according to Mr H.

HTH

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan