Ford Fiesta Rear Brake Light Casing

Hi all,

Excuse me as a newbie and someone who is pretty crap when it comes to cars, but I cleverly managed to slam my car into a tree when reversing earlier and have smashed the casing for the brake light on the near side and the right indicator.

I've got a 98 'S' Reg Ford Fiesta.

I was just wondering if this definitely going to be a case of taking it to a body work place and getting stung or is there anyway I could buy the casing from somewhere and it it myself?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Simmo

fitting is easy enough so try your local vehicle scrap yard, they are more then likely to have second hand ones kicking about.

Reply to
reg