Ford Stereos

Could someone please enlighten me?

What is the difference between the Ford 6006 and 6006E 6 disc changers? I can't seem to find this anywhere.

And are they any good???

Alternatively, is there an aftermarket kit to enable the remote stick to work with a cheap cd player?

One final question, do Ford do an MP3 player [presumably playing MP3s from CDRs]?

I have a Mondeo 52 reg

Ta for anyone sharing their thoughts

Reply to
nonymouse

one has the auto-changer controls written on the front (and the plug lead slot I the back) and one doesn't

Reply to
dojj

I had a brief play with one in a demonstrator, and it seemed to be the same as the 6000, but with 6 discs in it.

Yes. Caraudiodirect.com sell kits to connect certain CD/MP3 players to the built in controls.

Yes. But...

not for this one.

The "2004" model has a 6 disc changer in the Ghia, and an MP3 player in the Zetec. Both Sony models. Unfortunalely, you *may* need a new dashboard to use one.

Pete.

Reply to
Pete Smith