Free: 1991 H Ford Fiesta 1.1 LX

Hello, my first car has been in the garage for three years now and we need the space. When originally stored it had MOT and had a new steering rack, plugs, leads, rear wheel bearing and goodness knows what else.

Now it's a bit sorry for itself, rust around the petrol cap is bad but there isn't any anywhere else on the car.

Compression is good 200psi give or take one or two psi across all four cylinders. It has a blocked breather hose or needs the stem seals replacing. It needs new headlamp connectors now as they were used on another car last year.

If someone wants it then please contact me. I am in Lancashire. You will of course need a trailer, it is currently SORN.

It is possible to start and drive it onto a trailer but i'd need to know first as it'd take an hour to get it going.

This is only free to someone who is going to fix it up and put it back on the road and show me proof, as it's worth twenty odd pounds in scrap value or more in parts, but i'd rather get nothing but see it being used again.

Please change the colour of my ISP to blue when you email.

Thanks, Paul

Reply to
P A Latham

snip

This is only free to someone who is going to fix it up and put it back on the road and show me proof,

you are joking...............

as it's worth twenty odd pounds in scrap value or more in parts, but i'd rather get nothing but see it being used again.

yet more jokes...............

this is the real world, phone the scrap man...........now and get yer £20.

Reply to
Lez Pawl

I fully agree with the op, why not hope for someone to do it up ?

otherwise, a good use might be a local school for workshop use or the fire brigade to practise with.

everyone has too much money nowadays, it would have been just the sort of thing young lads would have been pleased to get a few years ago.

Put it on ebay, someone WILL WANT IT, even if you only get a few quid for it. Do make sure that you fill in the registration stuff properly when it goes.

Reply to
mrcheerful