Free Car Radio Codes / Decodes

Hi ! could you help me ? my car is nissan micra ka12 -2006 .and the radio code is blocked .the radiopass on my card is 3563(safety number) ; typ/model BP5384 ;serial number- 69471569 could you help me ? what can i do ? could you give me another radiopass ? THANK YOU !

url:

manol

vwz2z2w1226168

url:

fadili

hi i have a rover 75 w reg disconnected the battery to put in a starter motor the other week thought i had the radio code but didn't can u help

url:

charles moran

Hi there

I am desperately looking for the radio code for my Nissan Micra 2005. blaupunkt Werke BP334947335117 Nissan MM CD-K

7643349318 e1 022458 Not sure what all those numbers are..? Please help

thank you Cat

url:

Catherine Flanigan

Does anyone know where I can get a code of Clarion Car radio model: PU-2294A

Thanks

url:

Tanya Stadler

Hi All

I'am after a Radio code, after they did a full service on my car, Nissan Micra 04 Diesal, I have a RadioPass card.

top right; 28 185 ax613

then;

BP3349 47271875 6193 Typ/Model Serial no Safety no

url:

Kenneth Brown

6193 0193
Reply to
Mrcheerful

rover 75 number rg745wy1069314

url:

bill dray

join moneysaving expert and ask there, they have a forum with someone with the look up list for these radios.

Reply to
Mrcheerful

please do have the radio code of bp2775p1505321

url:

kahadar qayre

i am after a decode for a ford model no 4000rds ser no m214808 wondered if you can help

thanks kenxxx

url:

ken carr

1503
Reply to
Mrcheerful

hello Boss, I have a 2002 Nissan Navara Radio I think its a clarion, the model number is PP-1675H AND the serial number is CL053120051547. Please assist me with radio code.

Reply to
tawanda.nyakupinda

only clarions with C0 can be be calculated, CL needs to be decoded physically using an eeprom dump (I believe)

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Hello

please the unlock code for the following Blaupunkt:

SERIAL: BP334936368028 PART: 7643349318

Reply to
gerihegedus

number is PP-1675H AND the serial number is CL053120051547. Please assist me with radio code.

You find the radio code with the book of manual and other paperwork which originally came with the car.

Reply to
johannes
2008 m. liepa 23 d., tre?iadienis 02:12:20 UTC+3, RegWorts ra?? ?:
Reply to
vaidas.dainauskas

Hi, I need help decoding my car stereo for Kia Sedona 2001 Exec 2.9 and Veh icle identification or chassis no. KNEUP7513Y6124476. It's a second hand ca r in my husband's name. All legal. We were not given any codes and the prev ious owner does not have it. It would be nice to have the radio working to get traffic updates and listen to music.

Could you please help.

Emma 07930593415

Reply to
hayner.emma

Yes, it would!

Remove radio from car and look for handwritten codes on metal case.

Reply to
The Revd

hello I am looking for the code for a Blaupunkt radio the Gamma 815 7 648 231 360 VWZ1Z3A6550431 hope you can help me Thanks...

Reply to
orhannimi