Free Car Radio Codes / Decodes

Grazie funziona mille grazie

Reply to
Gennaro Cicale

Prego.

Reply to
Mrcheerful

hey,

can anyone please help with getting the radio code for my car?

It is a nissan Micra 2004

BP334947247563

and 7 643 349 318 Thanks!

Reply to
aurelie117

Anyone got the code for a Nissan Note, its a Radio Satnav unit, think it has two codes, it's on my brothers car but no code in the Service book:

Radio/Satnav:

BP - NR 7612830001

Part No: 25915BH00A

SN: 4690146 25915BH00A C 0132 007 011 209

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
Alex Sibilev

Hi I am looking for a radio code for my Smart car Blaupunkt Hope you can help No MC761131445716

Regrads Stuart

Reply to
ianwylie92

Hi

Can you get a Radio code for Smart Car with a Blaupunkt No MC761131445716

Regards Stuart

Reply to
ianwylie92

that is not a bp number, more like a grundig, you need to take the radio to a professional decoder for that as I believe it needs an eprom dump to find the code.

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Could you please have a look at this much appreciated Vwz5z7g1063350 Panasonic cq-ev1572g passat b6

Reply to
dohctorvteci

can anyone help me to give radio code for my nissan micra plzzzzzzzzz sr no. BP538464184028 part no. 7645384318

Reply to
alokdhariwal78

can you help me to find the radio code for my nissan micra plz . . . . :) sr no. BP538464184028 part no. 7645384318

Reply to
alokdhariwal78

8942 or 0942
Reply to
Mrcheerful

Thanks dude..... it is working nicely as before :)

Reply to
alokdhariwal78

I am glad to hear it.

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Hi, PLease have you got a code for my nissan micra radio. its code is

Reply to
leemiller270.lm

your number needs 12 digits after the bp

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Hi can you help me with a code for my micro please the serial is BP234632513439 and the other number is 7642346318. Hope you can help Regards Darren

Reply to
darrencollier40

4227 or 0227
Reply to
Mrcheerful

can someone help me with my radio code ?

Blaupunkt-werke S.N: vwz1z3w1191045 ty in advaced email me at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
stevce.nedanoski

Hi can anyone help me decode my Nissan micra Blaupunkt radio please number on side is BP234631971755. Cheers.

Reply to
kazzamillsgw8805

9496 or 1496
Reply to