FS: Granada - Spares or repair.

1987 Granada Scorpio 2.9 V6 i automatic.

8 months MOT, taxed until the end of this month.

Satin Gold/tan cloth interior. Good condition all round. 100,000 miles. Fuel tank, radiator, steering rack, springs replaced in the last couple of years.

5 good alloys all with pretty good tyres (spare wheel barely used from new).

The car has a problem where it will occassionally cut out and not restart until it has cooled down a little. I've tried replacing a few bits and pieces but can't seem to nail the problem. Autobox is generally good, but sometimes is a bit slow on changed. Apart from this it's very reliable (750 miles last week to get me on holiday with no problems). It's tax time though, and I can't afford to tax it and keep replacing parts until I stumble across the starting problem, so I need to sell it now.

All (cash!) offers for the car (I can't break it up for parts, I'm afraid - only got the street to keep it on) considered. I don't want much - I'd just rather it was of some use to someone than seeing it go for scrap as it will have to at the end of the month...

Mail me at snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMsubstandard.co.uk (remove NOSPAM to reply) with any queries/offers.

Reply to
Jasper