FS Leather MOMO Steering wheel Silver Jet

Check out my LATHER MOMO steering wheel!!

Thanks for looking

Reply to
Trev

Yuk!

Reply to
DougP

Wishful thinking.

Reply to
Johannes H Andersen

Tut, tut.

Say goodbye to your ebay account.

Reply to
SteveH

my god that really is foul...........

Reply to
Spark

Hmm. I was thinking it would be better than the foul brown rubber thing in my Sera if no-one bids ;)

Richard

Reply to
RichardK-PB

RichardK-PB ( snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMbtconnect.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

You know it'll end up in some chav's Clio, though...

Reply to
Adrian

Isn't that where it came from?

Richard

Reply to
RichardK-PB

Oh, I don't know..... we'll see what ebay have to say about it.

Reply to
SteveH

RichardK-PB ( snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMbtconnect.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Sorry... Another chav's Clio.

Reply to
Adrian

grossssss

Reply to
ShawnDeSheep

It was somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Trev" saying something like:

Is that IMPERIAL LATHER?

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

In news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Grimly Curmudgeon decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

If it's off a chav Clio, it'll be METRIC LATHER

HTH

Reply to
Pete M

The message from "DougP" contains these words:

Ain't it just! That's got to be a damned good reason for keeping your eyes on the road.

Reply to
Guy King