Fuel Cards

lol

i said i was using an old email address if you care to read my response

i said i am affiliated with them i was testing the idea and website

Reply to
hero_p01

please get this scam notion out of your mind

IT IS NOT A SCAM!

i guessed this is the problem we would face.

can can i prove it is not a scam?

what if i send you cards free?

pay monthly with paypal?

Reply to
hero_p01

No, you can't.

Given that I have an Allstar card that doesn't offer those kind of discounts, I very much doubt someone like you has been able to get it.

Reply to
SteveH

Yes, you're now on your third.

Eventually. Originally you lied. So I'll have to assume the rest of the stuff on your site is a lie designed to con me out of twenty five quid.

Reply to
David Taylor

Many thanks Ian:))))

Reply to
Ophelia

You said that you joined them. That was clearly a lie. Why should we believe a word you write now?

Ian

Reply to
Ian

SteveH ( snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

That, in itself, is hardly suspicious.

Many, many companies use their accountants as the registered office, which is the one that CoHouse will list.

Reply to
Adrian

Romeo'

Honda VFR800 - Hongdou GY200 - Alfa 75 TSpark

how much do you spend a month with your card

ps. please check out

manni

(hero snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it is a duck.

How come you can get this up and kicking, yet the pipeline card couldn't?

Fine. Send a few trusted regular posters here a free card each, and let us use them for a month or two. If it's kosher, then you'll get glowing recommendations and plenty of customers, right?

My email works.

Reply to
Adrian

I do 35k miles a year and wouldn't be able to command any discounts at all.

Reply to
cupra

David Taylor ( snipped-for-privacy@yadt.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Fourth.

Manni, Pete Kendall, retro_p03 and hero_p01

Reply to
Adrian

Well, maybe.

A bit dodgy when they're not filing any accounts or tax returns.

Reply to
SteveH

Is the right answer.

Multiplied out by the entire company I work for.... and it all adds up to sod all discount per litre.

Reply to
SteveH

The website isn't written in PHP by any chance?

Reply to
Lone Gaffe

Yep - same here.

Reply to
cupra

SteveH ( snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Indeed. But it's not the address that's the dodgy bit. Also, CoHouse are not always accurate - one company I'm a director of were showing as being more than a few months late despite the return having been submitted (and accepted, and processed) well within time.

I'm with you on this being a scam, though.

Reply to
Adrian

why do you ask?

Reply to
manni

ok register but dont apply for a carxd because that where you have to pay and i'll get some cards to you to try out!

Reply to
manni

You don't get 5p off per litre or anywhere near.

Reply to
Conor

You're full of shit.

We don't get a 5p/litre discount and we have hundreds of lorries using

200 litres PER DAY each and our own onsite fuel tanks holding 50,000 litres a pop.
Reply to
Conor