Fuel Cards

THe 5p/l claim is a lie.

Reply to
Conor

Well, first I'd fix the spelling error and then I'd make the home page links work without requiring cookies to be accepted.

And it _is_ PHP, something that will please at least one regular poster :-)

Then I'd wonder why a commercial operation is using a .org rather than a .com or even better .co.uk

Finally, somewhat surprised to see the Apache Frontpage module again. I thought that Microsoft dropped Frontpage in 2006.

Reply to
Lone Gaffe

manni ( snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

'kay.

My user name and email address are the same as they are for this post, and my order reference number (taken up to the point of paying) is Adrian5921776.

Obviously, it's my office address and some of the irrelevant details you really don't need are faked. I'm going to be away for a couple of weeks, but I expect a working valid card to be waiting my return.

Who else is going to volunteer?

Reply to
Adrian

Don't need anything like that.

Merely post the agreement you have with the suppliers showing the 5p/l discounted price.

Reply to
Conor

Romeo'

Honda VFR800 - Hongdou GY200 - Alfa 75 TSpark

The company I drive for spends around £1,000,000 a month on diesel. Doesn't get the discount you claim to on its fuelcards and they're proper bunker ones.

Reply to
Conor

If a haulier with a hundred wagons using 200 litres a day each can't get 5p/l, this moron won't.

Reply to
Conor

And that didn't happen either.

Reply to
Conor

Conor ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Let's see, shall we?

He's made an offer of some cards free of subscription to prove the offer is genuine. He's got all my details, and I'm willing to test with an open mind.

Reply to
Adrian

But in this case the registered office is a suburban address in Mitcham. It's the building they claim to trade from which has at least

27 other occupants ...

Ian

Reply to
Ian

You have a lot of those, it seems, hero_p01, eu04, etp06, etc...

Reply to
Rich Mackin

*sitting ovation*
Reply to
For example: John Smith

At around £20 a week this will take me nearly 6mths just to get my £25 back!

I must drive too meanly.

Reply to
Tom Burton

What if it's a goose? ;D

Reply to
Lonstex

Honk if you think it's a scam.

Reply to
Ian Dalziel

You've never set foot outside of a city have you?

Reply to
Conor

That's just mean Conor :p, i actually live in a semi rural area

Reply to
Lonstex

Go on then, send me the cards free.

I'll post here weekly to confirm that they have had the desired effect and worked smoothly.

If the card works smoothly for two months I'll subscribe. Can't say fairer than that.

I've been around here long enough that regulars will know I don't suffer fools gladly but I'll admit when I'm wrong.

Put your money where your mouth is?

My email works...

Reply to
PC Paul