German, Swedish, French

I notice GSF are sending out stuff post free for the whole of 2008. Even low value items. Good move I'd say. I've already spent about £120 with them since I first discovered this a month ago.

Graham

And the selfishness of your for not sharing sooner Graham!

You disgust me!!

I know what you mean I've been getting odds and sodds for the last 5 months :)

Reply to
Sarah

Now all they need to do is get the hang of sending the right bits...

Reply to
Doki

My last order had 3 small items in a huge oversized box 90% empty. The one that arrived just now had a clutch and accelerator cable crammed into a small box with the accelerator cable tightly bent over double to make it fit. It seems ok, but not happy.

Graham

Reply to
Graham