Getting dents out

Has anyone heard of a company that comes out to your car to fix dents?

Reply to
Jampot

Yes, look in your Yellow Pages.

Paintless dent removal

Reply to
Alan

I'm sure the RAC do this service as well;

s n u f f y

carsratch and chipsaway, i have used both knowing a few people in the business and would really recommend you see some of their work in your area before you call them. I have had 3 cars done by these guys now and for the cost (about £60 a go) you get some good (and bad) results. I know the local chipsaway guy to me is nowhere near as good as the carscratch guy, but it may be different in your area. Go to a local 2nd hand car garage and ask who they use :)

Reply to
jasonoc