Give your car the 7 grand polish it deserves!!!

First comment of:

"had a tub of this brought for me as a birthday present and spent the next 2 days applying it to my veyron, the finish it gives is superb and it makes it smell very nice as well!!"

I guess if your driving a Veyron then the kind of people you mix with would buy you 7 grand birthday presents!! lol

Reply to
wonderman

It does include a lifetime supply of refills, so if you bought one and ran a valeting business and it is really good and people actually pay 50 quid or whatever for you to use it , then it doesn't sound so terrible a price

Reply to
Mrcheerful

In message , wonderman writes

If I could afford a Veyron and a 7k tub of polish, I wouldn't be wasting two days of my life polishing it myself.

Reply to
Paul Giverin

Or use the 14 day money back guarantee: "Nah, me bird dun like it, she sez..."

Reply to
johannes