golf air con

Would air con be the reason for small puddle under the car after hot run.Some sort of condensation??Rad level unchanged and air con working well. Any help gratefully recd. Cheers

Reply to
Tim

It's usually just water running off the air-con evaporator.

Reply to
SteveH

The message from "Tim" contains these words:

Yes. Just like the back of your fridge gets ice in it, so your AC does the same. When you stop the engine it starts to melt. Luckily...it comes out of the bottom instead of into the passenger space.

Reply to
Guy King

It pours out of the Mondeo after heavy traffic driving on a hot day. I've had a couple of scares when it's been running out down the road when I've parked on a slope. The Peugeot never produced anywhere near as much.

Reply to
Doctor D.