Halfords digital tyre inflator

Just bought one of these today and gave it a whirl and its pretty damn good from some of the crap ones I had. Did well in the autoexpress review too (made number 1) has a little light on it aswell.

A useful gizmo to stick in the boot for weekly maintenance checks.

Just a quick review :) and a thumbs up from me.

Oh and its on sale too at £17.99 which is a bargain ? from what it was at £37.99 ... I think they are making way for there new digital inflators at a guess.

Reply to
James

Sounds like a real bargain. They certainly make life easier. I got a Michelin one for Xmas which is really well made and works well. It's more like £45 though unless it's in their sale now, dunno. The connector and hose feel like they're made to last, which is where pumps tend to clap out first I find.

Reply to
Steve B

"James" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@bt.com:

I bought Halford's rapid model a few months ago - equally pleased, although the first one was broken and had to be swapped. It has a torch and cost £25 or so on special offer.

E.

Reply to
eastender