Has the car market crashed! ?

Your choice. I can live without a sunroof.

So why did you go to the dealer then?

Reply to
Andy Hewitt

I purposely didn't put specifics as I do know not to advertise in non advertising groups, it does have FSH and parkedat the dealership certainley does not look out of place.

Reply to
Avanti
[snip]

2k would go a long way to any repairs and at that age it is unlikely to need anything in the near future above a couple of hundred quid, mine has CC and sunroof pearlescent paint and I would take 2k less than a dealer also , I sort of feel guilty as I have 2 cars and never dreamed of owning a brand new one. Thats the only reason I'm selling.....
Reply to
Avanti

Given what other stuff has been posted in here I don't think you're too far wrong. Just put an OT in front of the subject next time and you should avoid some complaints.

Reply to
Malc

Blimey, you're aspiring to some sort of dizzy heights aren't you?

Going from a Mk5 Golf to a Mk6 Golf. It doesn't get any better than that :-)

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

All well and good, but had you looked further than a local car dealer (though you don't mention if it was local), and done what a lot of people - a nationwide search on

to get a *realistic* idea of prices for the car you're after, then you'd probably have got something at a similar price to what you ended up paying.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan