Honda brake pads change?

'06 Honda Jazz Time for its first pad change (front and back), disks look OK, fluid tests OK. Also one of the very first things I've ever had to do to it, so I'm not familiar with the Ways of Honda Engineering.

Any advice on this? How does the handbrake mechanism operate and do I need to do anything peculiar to retract it? Anything else to watch out for?

Thanks

Reply to
Andy Dingley

it looks very straightforward here with pictures:

Mrcheerful

On Thu, 22 Sep 2011 12:26:36 +0100, Mrcheerful dribbled:

Thanks for the link Mr C, I'm just about to start owning a Jazz. That's gone in favourites..

Reply to
Mike P