Impending clutch failure?

It would seem 'impending' is the older word.

Reply to
pastedavid

It would seem that you're all arguing with a troll. Smart move.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+
[...]

I did consider that in my initial reply to him, but there was always the outside chance he was right, and I didn't know myself. Having checked, it seemed sensible to post the correct information for the benefit of others.

My guess would be that serious Usenetters who hate that kind of serial nut-case would have kill-filed him long ago.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

HAHAHA! Made you look!

Reply to
The Revd

It's dawning on me ;-)

Reply to
pastedavid

Maybe that's part of the reason the Minis could waltz round them on the bends. :-)

Reply to
Gordon H

He's already in my kill file. :)

Reply to