Interference engine?

1995 VW Polo 1043cc?

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

autodata says that it is an interference type, sorry.

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Having been an earlier model with the same engine when the cambelt infact let go - I can confirm this.

Reply to
DanB

Thanks both. Just something I saw on Ebay - not mine.

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

Good news is that has the early engine mounts so a G40 lump is an easy option.

Reply to
Depresion

Supercharged 1.3l? Fnarrrrrrrrrrr!

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 09:18:06 -0000, I waved a wand and this message magically appears in front of Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot:

But will it last?

Reply to
Alex Buell

Not if the cambelt breaks :-)

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

I don't see why not, probably not as fun as in the Mk3 shell though.

Reply to
Depresion