Is usenet playing up or is it just me?

Very few messages seem to be appearing. When I select "show all" I only get part of a thread sometimes and even my own messages aren't always there. It's been like this for 3 days or so.

Reply to
Dave Baker

In message , Dave Baker writes

Its fine here. Probably problems with your news server.

Why don't you give the free Berlin uni server a try. I've been using it for years and its utterly reliable.

Paul Giverin

Fine here. So it's probably something up with your server - unless you've altered something. If you can with AOL.;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Is it AOL playing up ?

Dave

Reply to
Dave Stanton

Regular poster Bill Wright, over on uk.tech.digital-tv (also an AOL customer) has been complaining of the same thing.

Reply to
ivan

I'm resorting to Google to post this as none of this thread has yet showed up on AOL's newsfeed. It appears to be an AOL only problem but it's been like this for days now and is getting to be a pita.

Reply to
Dave Baker

The message from "Dave Baker" contains these words:

That's what happens when you use a toy ISP, innit!

Reply to
Guy King