KAHN wheel studs

5 Spoke Kahn alloys on audi a4 r reg, I have noticed the studs are short cars off the road until I can find a supplier, anyone online do them.
Reply to
Richard

The message from "Richard" contains these words:

You mean the wheel's too thick? Can't you just put the proper wheels back on till you fix the problem?

Reply to
Guy King

erm the car was puchased complete with alloys, Im not daft enough to waste my money on alloys, besides its the wifes car.

Reply to
Richard

The message from "Richard" contains these words:

Sensible chap!

Reply to
Guy King

Richard ( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

So, erm, maybe it's just me, but how were they held on when you got it...?

Reply to
Adrian

The message from Adrian contains these words:

Not very well, one imagines.

I can have a guess at what happens. Buy car, notice later it's not got a lot holding the wheels on.

Of course - Conor would have spotted it when buying it... ;-)

Reply to
Guy King

Correct, I noticed it when removing wheels to fit new brake discs, It came as a bloody shock, when you consider she had done around 6000 miles on four threads per stud. The person who refitted the studs must have been crazy to drive the car.

Reply to
Richard

The message from "Richard" contains these words:

Scary. If I ever buy a car with aftermarket wheels I'll try to remember to check. It's not something I'd have thought of.

Then again - I'm unlikely to buy a car with alloys given the wife's parking.

Reply to
Guy King