make/model from registration

Johannes ( snipped-for-privacy@spam-gets-lost-sizefitter.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

I haven't registered the other one, the '67, yet...

Over here, because it's infernal combustion, it's a motorbike. Legally, it's identical to those 50cc/"30mph" plastic hairdryers that 16yos kill 'emselves on. Licence, insurance, MOT, tax, helmet all needed.

That's about flat out anyway...

Reply to
Adrian

I had to google and see what you lot were talking about. I like their advertising

Steven.

Reply to
Steven Campbell

Steven Campbell ( snipped-for-privacy@p3cheekasa.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

They say that the E-type is shaped like a phallus.

But on a VeloSlowlex, you really do look like a tit...

Reply to
Adrian

If the DVLA database had not exact date of manufacter, only the year, then the date is taken to be the last day of the year (31st December).

MOT Queries ? Visit:

NT

According to the search facility on the RAC site, my Punto was manufactured on the day it was registered. Not bad eh!

BTW - when you call Autoglass, they can usually get all the info they need from you your reg, including your insurance details

fiatdriver