Mazda Demio. service information?

Hi, My wife has a Mazda Demio 1.5 GSi since new. Now the warranty ha

expired (3 years) I want to do my own servicing where possible However, Haynes don't do a manual. Does anyone know where I can ge some basic info on this model? Without my Haynes manual I am stuck! don't want to have to pay Mazda main dealer service prices. Thanks

-- paxo

Reply to
paxo