Megane II 2.0 Auto

The torque converter makes a pulsed rasp for about 2 minutes when starting from cold. Well I think its the TC. It happens when you select drive and stops when you return to N or P. Anyone ?

Reply to
Rob

It won't be the torque converter, it'll be something in the gearbox. Being a Renault, it'll be something terminal.

Reply to
Scott M

How many times have we been over this?

Renault + Auto = big big money pit. Avoid at all costs, and in your case, as its still driving, sell the bloody thing right away!

Tim..

Reply to
Tim (Remove NOSPAM.

I googled for this but nothing much came up. Pity, I quite like the car which is fairly new Rob

Reply to
Rob