mercedes a class service

Hi girlfriend bought the car about a year ago, and she says (haven't seen it myself yet as I don't drive it that often) a number appearing on the dash that is slowly counting down when she starts the engine.what info is this giving? cheers Nick

Reply to
Coach

Coach ( snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Miles until next service.

If you ask your local dealer nicely, they should be able to provide you with an owner's handbook, which will enable you to familiarise yourself with your car's controls.

Providing, of course, that it is actually missing, as opposed to the more likely probability that you can't be arsed to look in it.

Reply to
Adrian

nice answer you obviously can go to great lengths to show your knowledge --- nothing cheers chump

Reply to
Coach

Correctamundo!

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

But he's right. Also in the manual is instructions for resetting the counter.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

I think you answered yourself in the header.

Reply to
Zog The Undeniable

We've got an A-class. Like you, I posted the solution above the quoted material.

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

Oh for some punctuation; I misread the header!

I thought the article was going to be crowing about the OP's superb local dealership: "Mercedes; a class service"

Rather than "Mercedes A-Class service"

Reply to
topcat11uk