mercedes A class service - petrol

Any ideas on the service interval?

thanks Nick

Reply to
Coach

Look in your owners handbook in the glove box.

Reply to
Conor

Coach ( snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

I'm surprised it doesn't tell you, via a countdown on the odometer or service lights.

Reply to
Adrian

Assyst will tell you - press the trip reset button twice quickly

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Appears nobody knows thanks anyway

Reply to
Coach

I do, and I told you.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Reply to
Coach

An intermediate service is required when the service indicator light is on AND the distance covered since the last major service is less than 13,300 miles.

A major service is due when the service indicator light is on AND the previous service carried was an intermediate service or when the distance covered since the last major service is greater than 13,300 miles.

Mrcheerful

Reply to
MrCheerful

Well get the friend you are asking on behalf of to come to the group. Or is it yet another case of an expert who knows stuff all but comes here to ask before getting back to their friends. Do you have full internet access? Do you know what a search engine is? Do you have the smallest bit of common sense? I will not help anyone that refuses to help themselves. It's a waste of time. All we get on this group and others is constant "what do I do" and "a friend has " type messages. Maybe school teachers should be shot for churning out a group of children that can only spell in phonetics and think it is correct, also others that can't find anything out for themselves and constantly ask stupid questions.

Reply to
Dave

Feel better for that do you? If you don't want to help, don't. Some of us quite like helping other folk though.

From the OPs point of view, sometimes is much more efficient to ask a question in a forum of knowledgeable folk than it is to trawl the net (particularly if you net searching skills aren't that great).

This page may answer the OPs question.

Tim

Reply to
Tim Downie

Dave above - what a c*ck ...his message, A little like talking to a small child.... Q - Did you take the sweet...... A - what happened was I was walking down the street when a big dog appeared.... because of this I .........

Correct child answer - yes or no

my questions answer - 9000 or 12k etc

short and simple..... spends hours talking about a question rather than answering... newsgroups appear to be full of these single people... If married, apologies and sympathy to the wife!! I just dont get it...

heres a post for it... how old am I... answer 35...... pointless..

The whole idea of newsgroups I thought was to seek advice...

Reply to
Coach

At last.. thanks for your advice

cheers

Reply to
Coach

well said

Reply to
Coach

My pleasure

Mrcheerful

Reply to
MrCheerful

There is no fixed service interval, it is determined by Assyst, accessed by pressing the trip reset button twice quickly... Oh sorry already said that.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp