Micra NATS Key Code

The spare key on my Micra (S plate) starts the car but immediately it stops. I am assuming that this is something to do with the NATS coding system & the spare is not coded correctly. How can I resolve this or is it a matter of getting the Nissan dealer to fix?

Steve

Reply to
Schmoo

no expert but its strange it starts - usually the immobiliser does not allow the engine to start even so I guess its the dealer

Reply to
jim