Mileage from Renault Scenic Expression 1.6 Engine.

Hi,

I am trying to find what mileage in town one could expect from my car? It is automatic 1.6 engine but it jerks when there is a gear change.

Is there a repair manual I can download from internet please? I want to change the air filter and the other filter that filters the air circulating within the car.

Rajinder

Reply to
Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

Well, it's a Renault. The worst autos in the world.

Reply to
Dave Plowman

The message from "Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt" contains these words:

No, but there's one you can buy from the car shops.

As for mileage - anything between 15 and 30 mpg depending who's driving it.

Reply to
Guy King