Mitsubishi L200 2.5 Turbo diesel pickup alternator

What do you need to remove to get the alternator off? I've got the pump off the back and the alternator is off the bracket, but I can't see any way to get the alternator without removing a number of pipes, or even the radiator. It's a '96 model if it makes any difference.

Reply to
Curls

Don't know if the L200 has the same engine as the Pajero. Best way on Pajero is remove oil filter.

Reply to
John Egan