Modeo Mk 3 - Rumble From Rear

[...]

:-)

Funnily enough, yes.

Trouble is, I've also got an ISP that's giving me grief ATM.

Apologies all for the wasted bandwidth, address complaints to Virgin Media!

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan
[...]

:-)

[...]

And Pan. If it sends multiple copies whenever the server's a bit slow to respond it should generate its own Message-IDs so that extra copies get deleted by the server.

Reply to
Tony Houghton

I've given up on VM's server now. Give eternal-september a go.

Reply to
Chris Bartram

Did you advise him to check and adjust the points?

Reply to
Gordon H

:-)

Funnily enough, it turned out to be an ignition issue related to the LT side.

The local main dealer swiftly diagnosed a corroded connection to the HT coil, apparently a common Mondy problem.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

:-)

Funnily enough, it turned out to be an ignition issue related to the LT side.

The local main dealer swiftly diagnosed a corroded connection to the HT coil, apparently a common Mondy problem.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan
[...]

Thanks; I already have them set up as secondary server. I've used them in the past, but find their server slow to download, and their retention is not as good as VM.

Generally these things sort themselves out in a couple of days. In the meantime I've temporarily deleted my VM server from Pan in the hope that all will be well.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

In message , Gordon H writes

Diagnosis correct, rear offside.

Reply to
Gordon H

what kind of noise did that make ?

sorry I don't have the whole thread its ponly showing this post from it.

Reply to
Tim

In message , Tim writes

First noticed as a hum/buzz from the rear of the Mondeo, thought it was a blowing silencer at first. It grew worse (louder) and was obviously related to road wheel revs when I could hear it louder. It sounded slightly hollow, as though it was resounding in the boot space.

First estimate from E***s H*****w was £430, including the $79 service! When I made horrible noises she offered to source it as a non-Ford part and it came down to £270. Still carrying the same 12 mth guarantee.

Reply to
Gordon H