My new torque qrench, what do you think ?

read my haynes and looked at jobs I would undertake myself and what kind of torque it would need doing up at and this fits the bill.

Any comments welcomed :)

Reply to
BigToe

Fist Fuck Boy!

Reply to
Anusol Man

Remember to set it to "0" when you've finished with it. If you leave it wound up, the spring will stretch and it'll be knackered (I've lost 2 or 3 that way over the years) ;(

Reply to
Tony Bond

Thanks for that Tony I didn't know that. I know its not the muts nuts of torque wrenches but its my first one so :)

Reply to
BigToe