Need a manual in English for Kenwood model KDC-MP5029V

Hi all, I need a manual in English for my newly installed car mp3/VCD player Kenwood model KDC-MP5029V. The unit I got had only a manual in Arabic!! Please email me a scanned or PDF version of the manual. Thanks a lot. , Biji

Reply to
bbuys

Andy

Reply to
Andrew

"bbuys" wrote in news:1143740586.445543.180110 @t31g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

Have you tried looking up the Kenwood site on the web? A lot of manufacturers have pdfs of their manuals online, some even do it for free.

Reply to
Stuart Gray