need advice on fitting new wing

I am about to replace a bolt on front wing on my 944 and was wondering what I should use to sandwich between the top lip of the wing (where the bolts go through) and the bodywork underneath. It looked like some kind of putty or sealant that was under the old one. TIA

Reply to
David Speir

"David Speir blueyonder.co.uk>" I am about to replace a bolt on front wing on my 944 and was wondering what

you need a seam sealer, you buy it in tubes, use a caulking gun to run it along the lip, you can buy it from most motor factors.

Reply to
reg

In addition to this, use this time to remedy any rust that you find on the inner wing on this lip.

Reply to
Conor