New tyres - right or left side?

Fred (Don' snipped-for-privacy@hidden.co.us) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Anybody else spot a contradiction in there?

Yes, it does.

It means you pre-judge the vehicle on pure cosmetics and allow that to colour your opinion as you test.

That is unfair.

IYHO

So you examine carefully for signs of sub-standard repair. No problem with that. But that _doesn't_ mean that the vehicle should fail in areas you would otherwise pass it.

Reply to
Adrian

No but I see you have started poasting in a group more in keeping with you IQ.

Reply to
Fred

I was trolling froups before you had ear's twatty.

Reply to
Fred

Fred > performing MOT tests.

Can we have that again in something that's recognisable as English, please?

The last thing you want to try around these parts is waving your c*ck over the amount of time you've been posting on Usenet. I suspect there's a fair proportion of people around here who were posting to Usenet before you'd even thought about buying a computer.

Reply to
SteveH

It started out as a sensible thread, and then you rode up on your Hongdou GY

200 ! ROTFLMAO..

PS. don't forget to check for FU's Dopey.

Reply to
Fred

SteveH ( snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

ITYF he specifically said "trolling", rather than posting...

Reply to
Adrian

Fred >

I did. Which is why this appears here.

Fuckwit. You really need to try harder.

Reply to
SteveH

Oh so that was not your poast in alt.talk.bollocks then?, has that Hongdou got a kick start or do you have to wind it up like an elastic band?. Powerfull brute I guess and no doubt it still has the original tyres on as it will never go far enough to wear them out. Anyway enough of this banter Mr Wingnut, I didnt come to this group to troll a this shit like you. Goodbye and may your God go with you.

Reply to
Fred

That's a fair comment, a lot of people don't complain they just buy another brand. Did you know about the UTQG on the sidewall ?

Reply to
Fred

Fred > the tyre fitter (whilst I have had cheap shit tyres that I swapped off as

We've covered this.

The manufacturers may as well put 'they're dead good, these' on the side

- it's about as accurate.

Reply to
SteveH

I will be polite so please go away as I am trying to do a bit of research, I don't care what you think,

Reply to
Fred

Fred > - it's about as accurate.

That's because you have an interest in selling cheap shit tyres.

Tell me - is there more margin in cheap shit than there is in premium brands?

Reply to
SteveH

On 2006-10-22, Fred

Reply to