Nissan micra radio/cd player

can anyone tell me how to reset my radio as the battery was disconnected during a service and it just says code ?

Reply to
Vollerkay

You will need to provide any serial and/or model numbers that are on the case of the radio. It might then be possible to provide the code.

It's always a good idea to mention the exact make/model/year of your car whenever you ask any questions about it.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan