Nissan Primera - very unrelaible - speedo and radio problems

I have a 2004 Nissan Primera T-Spec and it has to be the most unreliable company car I have ever had. It has had two recalls (parking brake and engine management system), a new timing chain which was very noisey, and now the speedo and radio have both stopped working (although at differrent times)

Has anyone else had so many problems with their Primera or is it just me ?

Reply to
tgp69

Over on whatcar.co.uk the readers reviews seem to be glowing in all areas. Honestjohn seems to love the Primera also.

Reply to
John Smith