twin pack paint

Hi all

any hints and tips about using twin pack paint would be appreciated

many thanks Peter

Reply to
peter

You need an airfed mask as it contains Isocyanates (kind of cynide).

Reed this:

Conor

That was the site I was thinking of too. TBH after reading that I decided to stay with celly, even though I have adequate equipment for two-pack, but mainly because my garage is so small I wouldn't be able to easily cover up everything else - it gets covered in dust with celly but at least that cleans off.

Reply to
Chris Bolus