Odometer readings

My van just passed the 55,000 mark today.

Didn't really warrant a whole new thread, sorry! :-)

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Did you zero the trip? If you did you could have 55555 555.5 in 555.5 miles time!

Sorry - will stop being a sad git now...

Al

Reply to
Al Reynolds

Didn't zero the trip meter as I like to do that each tank to calculate fuel economy. I'll have to make a point of filling up (and hence zeroing the trip) at 66666 miles, even if it means finding a petrol station next to a roundabout and circling the roundabout to get it to tick over to 66666 :-)

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Which reminds me. Who lives at 668?