David R

From:-

Some news agencies give varying information, some detailed, some not so.

Reply to
David R

makes my sick just to read it, how can someone cause so much pain to someone so helpless.

Reply to
banjo

I was just about to start a thread over on UK politics about it (probably a more appropriate forum) but have to agree, it made me feel almost sick when I read the details.

Ivan